I got this idea from Facebook. You write 25 random things about you and tag people to write. There are lots of surprises and it is truly enjoyable to know other people’s interest.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I am raising 9 children in a Catholic Blended Family.
2. I am married in the Catholic Church to a younger man who used to be a vocalist and songwriter in Minnesota (Midnight Tea Band).
3. I have a lot of Joy Theories which I use as topics for my writing portfolio.
4. I went to Lourdes, France and drank the spring water and got well of my asthma.
5. I went to Paris, enjoyed the Eiffel Tower and rode on the ferry boat all alone.
6. I lost $3,000 cash twice in my life. One is in LA airport for my first international trip ever and the second one is in Sydney, Melbourne when a thief broke in our trade office.
7. I’ve no interest in cooking but great happiness in eating new food.
8. The most beautiful place for me in this planet is in New Zealand.
9. I went to Japan (Osaka, Tokyo, Fukuoka) 3 times and a paparazzi thought I was someone important and followed me for hours taking pics. I ended up in an industry magazine cover.
10. I travelled to Germany and accidentally walked on the Red Light District with live scantily-dressed women in the windows along the street. The women were very big and in their 50’s.
11. I visited Coppenhagen, Denmark in 1996 and right in the airport Danish people were staring at me as if I was an alien.
12. I studied Japanese, German, Spanish languages but can only speak English and Tagalog.
13. I want to take my PH.D someday.
14. I went to the ALPs and Geneva and saw the United Nations and tasted the best gourmet chocolate ever with my best friend and family.
15. The tastiest food that I have ever enjoyed was at Singapore.
16. I watched the Phantom of the Opera in London.
17. I went to the Cathedral of Notre Dame in France, scene from “Hunchback of Notre Dame movie”
18. I lived and worked in Toronto, Canada for two years and Washington Dc for one year.
19. I was a workaholic and career oriented for ten years after graduation and then dramatically changed my life to be a piano teacher and just plain Mom.
20. I directed the choir at age 12.
21. I was drawn to the piano since toddlerhood.
22. I saw my first Koala bear and Kangaroo in Australia.
23. I went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and bought yummy ethnic, street food.
24. I’ve decided that there is no point in getting angry with your children when they do not do what you want. I’m enjoying my anger-free life and enjoying letting my kids go through natural and logical consequences.
25. After all my travels in the world, the best place I want to be is with our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament.